for Made by Britain
- 2006 - Fully compliant and available for the U.K. network.
- Compliant with Chapter 8 regulations.
- Designed & manufactured in the UK - a thoroughly tested product.
- Full training and Network support - a complete package.
- Men are removed from the live lane.
- Fewer carriageway crossings.
- Improved manual handling.
- 3 mins to lift or lay 150m taper with sequential lamps.
- Approx 44 cones per minute.
- Enables road workers to spend more time repairing roads thus reducing the frequency of closures.
- Lower frequency of closures reduces traffic disruption and congestion.